UPSC CDS II (Combined Defence Services) Exam:
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 25th August 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 01.09.2020 to 07.09.2020 till 6.00 PM.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2001.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||186|
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.