TISS Recruitment: Apply For Teaching Positions
- Last Date for application: July 10, 2020.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- for General, OBC, EWS category and
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD (Divyang) candidates.
- The fee must be submitted through Online Mode only.
- Postgraduate in Arts, Humanities, Education, Law, Social Sciences (Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Economics, Geography, Sociology), Sciences, Languages, and Mass Communication; and inter-disciplinary subjects (eg., Environmental Science, Gender Studies, Development Studies, etc).
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences:
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi campus public research university in Mumbai, India.
It is the Asia’s premium and oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.