SSC Recruitment: Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020
- Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020.
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30).
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020.
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
Educational qualifications (as on 01-01-2021):
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||1395|
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.