Online Applications are invited from Citizens of India for enrolling Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year at IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur as Technician Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961.
Start date of online application: 03.03.2020
Closing date for online application: 17.03.2020
Tentative Number of Seats: A total of 100 technician apprentices is proposed to be engaged as per the following breakup:-
Reservations for SC and ST would be as per Apprenticeship Rule-1992 , OBC and EWS as per prevailing govt. guidelines. Overall reservation of seats will be as below:
Prescribed Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Age-limits
- Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage
- Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- As per guidelines of NATS, candidates passed out diploma earlier than 2017 will not be able to apply for apprenticeship.