- Start Date of Online Application: March 23, 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: April 22, 2020
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
Age Limit (as on 23/03/2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||10th class pass, Compulsory knowledge of Local Language|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)||10th class pass, Compulsory knowledge of Local Language|
- Total Number of Posts is 3951.
|Community||No of Posts|
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About India Post:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for the Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,531 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.