- The application should be sent at the following address by 05:00 PM, on or before 15.04.2020.“Joint Development Commissioner (AB), Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), Room No.718, 7th Floor, ‘A’ – Wing, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi – 110108”.
Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is the leading Tool Room & Training Centre of India. The main objectives of the Tool Room are to provide support services to Micro, Small & Medium Industries for design and manufacture of precision tools, moulds, dies, jigs fixtures equipment, consultancy services and skilled manpower with hands on exposure to the state-of-the art machinery in the areas of Tool Engineering.
The General Manager, being the Executive Head of CTTC, shall be responsible for day-to-day management and affairs of the Society and shall exercise his powers under the direction, superintendence and control of Chairman of the Governing Council. It shall be the duty of General Manager to co-ordinate and exercise general supervision of overall activities of CTTC.
Applications are invited from citizens of India for the post of GENERAL MANAGER in CENTRAL TOOL ROOM & TRAINING CENTRE, BHUBANESWAR, which is proposed to be filled up on contract basis for a period of 5 years initially with further extension based on review of performance. The details regarding eligibility condition etc. are as under:
1. Educational Qualifications:
- Essential: Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Production / Manufacturing Technology) or equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
- Desirable: PG in Engineering / Technology / Management from recognized University / Institution.
- Essential: 15 years experience in Production / Training department of a Tool Room / reputed Engineering industry of which 10 years in a responsible Technical/Management position.
- Preferable: Implementation and Management of Engineering Projects, experience in use of computerized MIS including reverse engineering, Rapid Prototyping, CAD/CAM and CNC technologies. Experience in Administration, Finance & Labour Management.
3. Scale of Pay:
- PB-4, Pay Band – Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- + GP Rs.8,900/- (as per 6th CPC) / Pay Matrix Level – 13 A (as per 7th CPC). The post besides basic pay carries allowances as per Government Rules.
- 50 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/lnternal candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.