Odisha PSC: Recruitment of Lecturers:
- Opening date for online registration: 10.07.2020.
- Closing date for online registration: 17.08.2020.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/-
Age Limit (as 01/01/2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
- Post-Graduate in Homeopathy.
- Total number of vacancies is 49.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About Odisha PSC:
Role and Functions:
Article 320 & 321 of the Constitution of India lays down functions of the Union and the State Public Service Commission. These are enumerated below as applicable to the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Functions of Public Service Commissions:
- It shall be the duty of the State Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to services of the State.
- The State Public Service Commission shall be consulted-
- On all matters relating to methods of recruitment to civil services and for civil posts;
- On the principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another and on the suitability of candidates for such appointments promotions or transfers;
- On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government of State in a civil capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such matters;