- Start Date of Online Application: March 24, 2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: April 02, 2020.
- There will be no Application Fee.
Age Limit (Age as on 02.04.2020):
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years)||29||02.04.1991|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||—||—|
|PwBD – General/EWS Category||36||02.04.1984|
|PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category||39||02.04.1981|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41||02.04.1979|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with an engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
- Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline are as follows:
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees allowed|
|Electrical #||Electrical |
Electrical & Electronics
|Electronics *#||Electronics |
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
|Instrumentation #||Instrumentation |
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
|Industrial & Fire Safety||Health Safety & Environment |
Fire & Safety Engineering
Safety & Fire Engineering
Industrial & Fire Safety Engineering
Fire Technology & Safety
- *Related degree disciplines such as ‘Electrical’, ‘Electronics & Communication’, ‘Electronics and Controls’ are also eligible to apply under Electronics. However, such candidates must qualify on the basis of a valid GATE score in Electronics. #Candidates with degree disciplines ‘Electrical & Electronics’ or ‘Electronics & Instrumentation’ can apply under either of the disciplines (Electrical or Electronics etc). However, such candidates must qualify on the basis of a valid GATE score in the discipline in which they wish to be considered.
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
- Only the above-mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/ Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2020, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November 2020.
- A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online application form will be available on the website from March 24, 2020 (1000 Hrs) to April 02, 2020 (1700 Hrs).
Interested candidates can read the full notification before apply for the Executive Trainee.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements the Fast Breeder Reactors program in the country.