- Name of the Post: Director.
- Number of post: One.
- Scale of pay / Grade Pay: Level 13 of Pay Matrix, (PB-4) Rs.37400 — 67000 + GP of Rs.8700!- (pre revised).
- Maximum Age limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Essential Qualification: (A) Recognised PG qualification in any of AYUSH streams/ Public Health / Health Management or Ethno-botany or Social anthropology/ Biological Science/ Forestry/ Environment Science. (B) 15 years standing in the profession of which 03 years regular service in the grade in Associate Professor / Reader or 08 years combined experience in postgraduate teaching (Associate Professor / Reader /Asst. Professor), and at least 03 years experience in Research and Administration in an AYUSH Educational Institute. (C) Officers having 03 years regular service in the Pay Scale of level 12 of Pay Matrix, Rs.15600 — 39100 + GP of Rs.7600/- (pre-revised) or 05 years combined regular service in the Scale of pay of Rs.15600 — 39100 + GP of Rs.7600/- and level 11 of Pay Matrix, Rs.15600 —39100 + GP of Rs.6600/- (pre-revised).
- Last Date to Apply: The application in the prescribed proforma complete in all respect should reach through proper channel to Shri A. J. J. Kennedy, Under Secretary (Ayurveda), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, AYUSH Bhawan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-1 10023 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for this post in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. Publication Date: 28-02-2020 @ NEIFM website.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
The North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The Institute is located at Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh. The construction of the Hospital, Administrative buildings and Guest House under Phase –I of the project are completed and expected to be commissioned soon.
The northeastern region of India, comprising the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura, endowed with a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna, has a rich and vast heritage of traditional folk medicine practices, remedies, and therapies.