Natboard: Apply for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant etc.
- Opening date for application: 11/07/2020.
- Closing date for submission of application: 31/07/2020.
- Date of exam: 31/08/2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general category candidates.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 750/- + GST (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates.
|Name of Post||No. of Post (s)|
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India.