Lok Sabha Recruitment: Apply For Translator Jobs
- The last date for receipt of applications is 27.07.2020.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
- Total number of vacancies is 47.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in English from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognised University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognised University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About Lok Sabha:
Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon’ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House.
The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.