GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE:
- Commencement of online submission of application by candidates 06.07.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application by candidates 31.07.2020.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents 10.08.2020.
- Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
- Below 27 years as on 31.05.2020.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
Qualification & Vacancies:
- Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
|Mechanical/ Metallurgical||11 Posts|
|Electrical/Electrical& Electronics||06 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control||04 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science||02 Posts|
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About KIOCL Limited:
KIOCL Limited (Formerly known as Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited), a Flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India was formed on 2 April 1976 for mining and beneficiation of low-grade iron ore at Kudremukh, Karnataka, India.
KIOCL has been a pioneer with over four decades of experience in operating Iron Ore Mining, Beneficiation, and Iron–Oxide Pelletisation in the Country. KIOCL is having facilities to operate 3.5 MTPA Iron-oxide Pellet Plant, Blast Furnace Unit to manufacture 2.16 lakh tonnes per annum Pig iron at Mangaluru, Karnataka.