- The total number of persons required is Six.
- Three persons will be in the Designing and three persons will be in the testing and projects.
- A requirement of Industrial Designer / Product Designer and Graphic Designer (2 Industrial Designer and 1 Graphic Designer) having an interest in the packaging design of various food as well as non-food items.
- Qualifications for Industrial Designer/Product Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s in Industrial/Product Design.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience with consumer product design – experience within the gift industry a plus.
- High proficiency in 3D modeling using Solidworks and Rhino, along with Key Shot 3D rendering software.
- Can quickly and effectively deliver design data for engineering and manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience with rapid prototyping, manufacturing processes and materials.
- Strong sketching, design and visualization skills.
- Intuitive eye for design and a genuine love for creative work.
- Innovative thinker, with the capacity to generate creative concepts and the discipline to develop them into strategic and market-relevant products.
- Strong organizational skills; effectively conveys design ideas and keep projects on track and on time.
- Adapts quickly to rapidly changing needs within team, and is able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Makes creative decisions in order to maintain high-quality standards With equivalent qualification and experience is also applicable.
- Qualifications for Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s in Graphic Design/Fine Arts.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience with product package design – experience within the gift industry a plus.
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Applications along with CV/Bio-data along with copies of certificates, mark sheets, etc. and a brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the post shall be submitted in a sealed envelope super scribed with “Application for Post of JRF on Contract Basis for IIP Delhi” or “Application for Post of SRF on Contract Basis for IIP Delhi” to Mr. Madhab Chakraborty, Joint Director (Head – IIP Delhi), Plot No. 21, Functional Industrial Estate, Patparganj, Near Udyog Sadan, Delhi – 110 092. Phone: 91- 011-2216 6703 / 4 / 5, Mobile: 91 – 9581000064, Email : email@example.com.
- Last date of receipt of application is 3rd April 2020.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About IIP, Delhi:
The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is a national apex body which was set up in 1966 by the packaging and allied industries and the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, with the specific objective of improving the packaging standards in the country. The Institute is an autonomous body working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce.