- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For Others: Rs 250/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit.
- Between 18-27 years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 17.03.2020
- Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee): 08.04.2020
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded: 23.04.2020
Educational & Other Qualifications:
- Essential: a) 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University b) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m.in Hindi, on computer.
- Desirable: Certificate course from recognized university/ institute in computer application.
Details of posts:
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||General||PwD|
|Lower Division Clerk||03||02||01|
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) was founded in 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, independent India’s first Education Minister. Its objectives are to actively participate in the formulation and implementation of policies and programs pertaining to India’s external cultural relations; foster and strengthen cultural relations and mutual understanding between India and other countries; promote cultural exchanges with other countries and people, and develop relations with nations.