- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For Others: Rs 250/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit.
- Upto 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 17.03.2020
- Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee): 08.04.2020
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded: 23.04.2020
Educational & Other Qualifications:
- Essential: a) Degree from recognized University b) 5 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/ international relations/ personnel, administrative/ financial matters etc. in Government departments/ Autonomous bodies/ Universities/ recognized Research Institutions/ Public Undertakings/ NGOs.
- Desirable: Anyone or more of the following qualifications:- a) Post graduate degree in English literature or any other Indian language, b) Post graduate diploma in International Relations. c) Diploma in tourism and Indian heritage/ Indian culture/ Museology d) Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language e) Certificate course from recognized university/ institute in computer application.
Details of posts:
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||General||SC||OBC|
|Assistant Programme Officer||10||07||01||02|
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) was founded in 1950 by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, independent India’s first Education Minister. Its objectives are to actively participate in the formulation and implementation of policies and programs pertaining to India’s external cultural relations; foster and strengthen cultural relations and mutual understanding between India and other countries; promote cultural exchanges with other countries and people, and develop relations with nations.