DME Assam: Online applications are invited for Staff Nurse (Critical Care) & ICU Technician.
- Commencement of online submission of application by candidates: 30/06/2020.
- Last date for submission of online application by candidates 15/07/2020.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020.
- The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
|Staff Nurse (Critical Care)||484|
- Staff Nurse (Critical Care): B. Sc. Nursing passed from any nursing college/ an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives, and Health Visitors Council.
- ICU Technician: HSSLC (Sc.) or equivalent with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Govt, recognized institute.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About DME Assam:
- To promote expertise in medical science in different streams like Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic medicine and paramedical science.
- To promote health care facilities to the people of Assam through different hospitals under the Directorate.
- To develop and sustain the medical education through proper planning.