DPH&FW: Direct Recruitment Of Civil Assistant Surgeon 2020
- Availability of online application from 19.06.2020.
- Last date for submission of application online is 18-07-2020 at 5.00 P.M.
- Each applicant must pay online an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in Account No: 913020053261532 of Axis Bank, Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada, IFSC Code: UTIB0001900.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
- Total vacancies is 665.
- The No. of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the need of the department.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree examination included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
The role and responsibility of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is implementation of Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the State viz. Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services. The focus is mainly on promotive and preventive care. Family Welfare Programme is a Centrally Sponsored Programme with 100% financial assistance from Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Certain schemes are also assisted by State Government. External aided agencies are also assisting for the activities under National Rural Health Mission.