Deendayal Port Trust: Applications are invited for Apprenticeship Training of One year
- Last date of Application is 07/ 07/2020.
- Trade apprenticeship:
|Sr.||Name of the Trade /|
|5||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant; Programming And Systems Administration Assistant||30|
|8||Welder (Gas & Electric)||06|
|9||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||04|
- Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering disciplines:
|14||Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology||06|
- Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering disciplines:
|18||Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology||06|
Age & Qualification criteria:
- Age: Below 28 years (as on 30.08.2020) in respect of any of the trades/disciplines mentioned above.
- For Sr. No. 1 to 9: The candidates should have passed the respective trade from ITI in the year 2016 or thereafter.
- For Sr. No. 10: The candidates should have passed the final examination of Graduation Degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.) on regular basis in the year 2018 or thereafter.
- For Sr. No. 11 to 14: The candidates should have passed the final examination of Diploma in Engineering in respective trade (on regular basis) in the year 2018 or thereafter.
- For Sr. No. 15 to 18: The candidates should have passed the final examination of Degree in Engineering in respective trade (on regular basis) in the year 2018 or thereafter.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
About Deendayal Port Trust:
Deendayal Port’s journey began in 1931 with construction of RCC Jetty by Maharao Khengarji. After partition, Deendayal Port’s success story has continued and it rise to the No. 1 Port in India in the year 2007-08 and since then retained the position for the 13″ consecutive year. On 31.03.2016, Deendayal Port created history by handling 100 MMT cargos in a year – the first Major Port to achieve the milestone.