- Start Date of Online Application: March 13, 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: April 03, 2020
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
|Type of Apprentices||TOTAL Posts||Qualification|
|Graduate||138||Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.|
|Technician||91||Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.|
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before apply online for the job.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.