APVVP Recruitment: Apply For DAS (Dental Assistant Surgeon) & CAS (Civil Assistant Surgeon) Specialists
- Availability of online application from 19.06.2020.
- Last date for submission of application online is 18-07-2020 at 5.00 P.M.
- For OC and BC candidates: Rs. 15O0/-
- For SC & ST candidates: Rs.1OOO/-
- Upper age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation as per applicable rule.
|Post Name||Total No. Of Posts|
|Dental Assistant Surgeon (DAS)||31|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon (CAS) Specialist||692|
- DAS – Candidates should have passed BDS or its equivalent qualification from a College recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- CAS Specialist -Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification included in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad is one of the divisions of Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh Government, India. In 2014, CHC, AREA and District Hospitals in telangana region came under Telangana State Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. It was established by an act of legislation in 1986.