- Start Date of Online Application: March 23, 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: April 07, 2020
- The maximum age limit for all categories of consultant(s) shall be 35 years.
NUMBER OF POSITION (FIVE):
- Consultants are required with the following specialization:
- Two (02): Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- One (01): Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- One (01): Master’s degree in Economics.
- One (01): Master’s degree in Journalism.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The CPCB requires innovative, young and dynamic performers having the following qualifications:
- Essential:- (a) Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. (b) Excellent working knowledge on computer. (c) Spoken and written English and Hindi with good drafting skills in English is essential.
- Desirable:- (a) Experience of working on Pollution, Environment, and Climate Change related matters. (b) Preparation of Technical Briefs, Technical Reports, Presentations and Organizing Workshops. (c) Ability to work on time-bound deadlines/targets.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), statutory organization, was constituted in September 1974 under the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Further, CPCB was entrusted with the powers and functions under the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.
It serves as a field formation and also provides technical services to the Ministry of Environment and Forests of the provisions of the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986. Principal Functions of the CPCB, as spelt out in the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, and the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, (i) to promote cleanliness of streams and wells in different areas of the States by prevention, control and abatement of water pollution, and (ii) to improve the quality of air and to prevent, control or abate air pollution in the country.