|Gen-EWS / OBC-NCL||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
- Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Online Submission of Application Form||16 March – 16 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking/Paytm||17 April 2020 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only||18 April to 24 April 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||15 May, 2020|
|Dates of Examination||15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||by 5 July 2020|
- candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.