- Applications are invited for the position of Research Officer of ESRC funded project under UKRI-GCRF titled ‘Supporting Oral Language Development’ at the Department of Speech and Hearing, Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal.
- Essential: Ph.D. in Speech Language Pathology/Computational Linguistics/
- Developmental Psychology or a related social sciences discipline with proficiency in Kannada language
- Desirable: Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience in data management
- Applicants with quality research/publications will be preferred.
- Initially for one year. May be extended on performance/need basis.
- Rs. 55,555.00 per month (Consolidated pay)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply for the Job.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, formerly known as Manipal University, is a private research institute deemed to be university located in the university town of Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India. Manipal Academy of Higher Education has branch campuses in Dubai and Mangalore.