- Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate of ESRC funded project under UKRI-GCRF titled ‘Supporting Oral Language Development’ at the Department of Speech and Hearing, Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal.
- Essential: Masters in Speech Language Pathology/Social Work/Linguistics/Public Health or a related social sciences discipline with proficiency in Kannada language.
- Desirable: Ph. D. in respective or related discipline.
- Experience with community surveys and child assessments.
- Applicants with prior research/publications will be preferred.
- Initially for one year. May be extended on performance/need basis.
- Rs. 41,600.00 per month (consolidated pay)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply for the Job.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, formerly known as Manipal University, is a private research institute deemed to be university located in the university town of Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India. Manipal Academy of Higher Education has branch campuses in Dubai and Mangalore.