Date: Feb 22, 2020
Location: MH, IN
Education: B.E. Comp Sci. / IT ; B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA
- Defining and Driving the philosophy of web and mobility architecture at a high level and build multi-year roadmap on the innovation and evolution of the same in relation to the upcoming trends and advent of new technologies.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend technologies
- Leading the end-to-end architectures and delivery for multiple projects at a time
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules across projects – drive the same with vendors, partners etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges and be ready to do deep dive and solve such issues at short notice at times.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Project management methodology expert in Waterfall and Agile
- Provent leadership in Project Governance and risk & mitigation strategies to meet business deliveries
- Very good people skill and must have worked in a multi vendor scenario
- Strong knowledge of server end scripts like Python-Django, Ruby on Rails, .Net Core, ASP.Net, Java, Sharepoint, etc.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, RDBMS – like postgres and mysql is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code management & versioning tools, such as Github, and automation tools like Travis_CI
Tata Motors Leadership Competencies:
Customer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding and focusing efforts on meeting the customer (stakeholders) needs or expectationsDeveloping Self and Others – Recognizing continuous development is essential for success and taking steps to develop self and helping others to excel driving Execution – Translating strategy into action and execution leading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standards leading Change – Recognizing the need for change, initiating and adapting to change motivating Self and Others – Inspiring teams and individuals