- Applications are invited for the position of Data Entry Assistant of ESRC funded project under UKRI-GCRF titled ‘Supporting Oral Language Development’ at the Department of Speech and Hearing, Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal.
- Essential: Bachelors in Mathematics or Computer Science with proficiency in Kannada language and typing in Kannada script.
- Desirable: Masters in Mathematics or Computer Science and work experience Applicants with prior good knowledge of python language will be preferred.
- Initially for one year. May be extended on performance/need basis.
- Rs. 22,222.00 per month (Consolidated pay)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply for the Job.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, formerly known as Manipal University, is a private research institute deemed to be university located in the university town of Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India. Manipal Academy of Higher Education has branch campuses in Dubai and Mangalore.