Last date of receipt of application in the Corporation is 13.07.2020.
|Post||No. of Vacancy|
|General Manager (Finance & Administration)||01|
|Dy. Manager (Marketing)||01|
|Jr. ManagerProduction (Paint & Surface Treatment Shop)||01|
|Personnel & Administrative Officer||01|
|Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
- General Manager (Finance & Administration)– Passed Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Manager (Personnel & Administrative)– A recognized degree in any discipline and MBA (HR) /Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel/ HR/ IR / Management with a minimum of 55% marks. Degree in Law would be an added advantage.
- Manager (Finance)– Passed Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Dy. Manager (Marketing)– A recognized engineering degree in Mechanical / Production with minimum of 55% marks from recognized university/ institute.
- Internal Auditor– Passed Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Jr. Manager –Production (Paint & Surface Treatment Shop)-Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Production/ Chemical with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/ institute.
- Personnel & Administration Officer– A recognized degree in any disciple and MBA (HR) Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Personnel/HR/IR/ Management with a minimum of 55% marks. Degree in Law would be an added advantage
- Accountant– Graduate in Commerce.
- Jr. Storekeeper– 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Graduate with minimum 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Q.C. Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Mechanical)– 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Jr. Clerk/Assistant– Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and Minimum 06 months Certificate Course in Computer Application. English Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer or Hindi Typing @ 25 w.p.m. on computer.
- Millwright– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) Trade.
- Press Operator– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Sheet Metal worker Trade.
- Machinist– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Assembler– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Fitter trade.
- Electrician– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Electrical trade.
- Fitter– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Fitter trade.
- Painter– Certificate from a recognized ITI in Painter Trade.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) is a Schedule ‘C’ Miniratna Category II Central Public Sector Enterprises, registered under Section 8 (Not for Profit motive) of the Companies Act 2013, (corresponding to Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956) is functioning under the Administrative Control of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
It is 100% owned Govt. of India Central Public Sector Enterprises with an objective of benefiting the persons with disability to the maximum extent possible by manufacturing Rehabilitation Aids for persons with disabilities and by promoting, encouraging and developing the availability, use, supply and distribution of Artificial Limbs and other Rehabilitation Aids to the disabled persons of the country.
Profitability is not the motive of the operations of the Corporation and its main thrust is in providing a better quality of Aids & Appliances to a larger number of disabled persons at a reasonable price. The Corporation started manufacturing artificial aids in 1976.
It has four Auxiliary Production Centres (AAPCs) situated at Bhubaneswar (Orissa), Jabalpur (M.P.), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Chanalon (Punjab) and Ujjain. The Corporation has four Marketing Centres at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, & Hyderabad and one Outreach Centre at Guwahati.