All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has been nominated as the mentoring Institute for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. AIIMS, Guwahati (Assam) has been established as an Institute of National Importance & is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training. On behalf of AIIMS, Guwahati, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites applications from Indian citizens/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 as permissible under the applicable Act/Rules for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati (Assam).
|Name of the Posts||Numbers of Vacancy|
APPLICATION FEES: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/-. The candidates can pay the prescribed application fee online through Internet Banking. Transaction/Processing fee, if any as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidates to the AIIMS Account No.: 557820110000006, Bank of India MICR No.: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. After payment of application fees, the information pertaining to this and copy of the receipt in support of depositing the application fees are to be entered/uploaded in the on-line application.
- The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered and summarily rejected.
- Professor/Additional Professor: – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty-Eight) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: – Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
- Age Relaxation as per applicable rule.
Educational Qualification for Medical Students:
- A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
- A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. AND/OR
- M.Ch. for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical Super-specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Educational Qualifications for Non-Medical Candidates (as applicable):
- Master’s degree in the concerned specialty as under:- Anatomy:- M.Sc. (Human Anatomy); Physiology:- M.Sc. (Medical Physiology); Biochemistry:- M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry / Biochemistry).
- A doctorate degree of a recognized university in concerned discipline.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. Publication Date: 09-03-2020 @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar website.
Interested candidates can read the full notification before applying for the job.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme, six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi.